Shower Tray Guide
Normal Shower Tray
- A flat top shower tray is available in stone resin or ABS stone resin.
- It is ideal for use with frameless enclosures and allows a watertight seal by tiling to the outer rim.
- Maximum showering space can be achieved because the whole width of the tray can be used.
Low Profile Shower Tray
- The Low Profile shower tray has been specifically designed to complement all of the latest trends in the modern bathroom.
- At only 40-45mm high, this stylish and contemporary tray enhances the minimalist look that is so sought after today.
- It is ideal for use with frameless enclosures and allows a watertight seal by tiling to the outer rim. Maximum showering space can be achieved because the whole width of the tray can be used.
Easy Plumb Shower Tray
- The Easy-Plumb shower tray is designed for raised installation and is supplied with feet and panels to give easy access for plumbing.
- The supporting feet attach to the integral baseboard on the tray.
- The board serves to distribute the load on the tray evenly so that tensile stresses are avoided.
- The feet are adjustable to cater for tray height, waste clearance and adjustment after settlement.
- The lightweight panels and fixings conceal the underside, ensuring a perfect finish.
UpStand Shower Tray
- A tiling upstand shower tray allows for a better seal when installing. Tiles are able to overlap the side of the tray and therefore the tray can be recessed into the wall.
- They are particularly suitable for new-build installations as recommended by building regulations.
- Tiling upstand shower trays are becoming more prevalent in the market.
© Complete Distribution
Terms & Conditions
Coram Shower Enclosures Provex Showers Biasi Harlequin Sloegrin
Aqualux Ariston Boilers Rener Trays Novellini Shires Mira Showers Franke Taps